Click the picture above to watch the video.
|Thrivent Action Team Program |
Have you ever wanted to host a MOST Ministries Team Fundraiser, but needed a little seed money to get it off the ground? Have you ever wanted to get your church involved with MOST Ministries but needed a little assistance with publicity costs, meals, or travel expenses?
Members of Thrivent Financal have a unique opportunity to help support MOST Ministries through Thrivent's special grant program, Thrivent Action Teams. Qualifying members can apply for an "Action Team Grant" and receive $250 in seed money to help underwrite a one-time fundraiser, service activity, or educational event.
- Identify a project by contacting the MOST Ministries office.
- Visit Thrivent.com/actionteam
- Click "Apply Now" and have your User ID and Password handy.
- Watch your doorstep for your Thrivent Action Kit.
- Lead your project.
- Share your success story with Thrivent Financial.
- Involve others: Form a team of volunteers to help you with your project.
- Think "seed money" not "gift" or "grant": Use it to help kick start your project.
- Be creative: One Thrivent Action Kit will be provided per project, so be creative. Come up with your own great idea to make a difference.
- Share your success: Share your stories, photos, and volunteer information with Thrivent Financial following your event so you can inspire others.
- Questions: Contact MOST Ministries by email or by phone 734-994-7909.
- Purchase materials to make witness bracelets as a VBS or LWML project.
- Hold a dinner or fundraiser at your church to assist with a team's travel costs.
- Assist with MOST Ministries building upkeep projects.
- Organize a visit to MOST Ministries for members of your church, using the Action Team grant for publicity, transportation, and a meal.
- Click Here for other ministry needs
Start Soon! Each Thrivent Benefits member can do two projects per year. Thrivent Associate members are eligible for one Thrivent Action Team project per year, for a maximum of three years.