|Thrivent Action Team Program |
Have you ever wanted to host a MOST Ministries Team Fundraiser, but needed a little seed money to get it off the ground? Have you ever wanted to get your church involved with MOST Ministries but needed a little assistance with publicity costs, meals, or travel expenses?
Members of Thrivent Financal have a unique opportunity to help support MOST Ministries through Thrivent Action Teams. Qualifying members can apply for an "Action Team Grant" and receive $250 in seed money to help underwrite a one-time fundraiser, service activity, or educational event.
- Identify a project or fundraiser
- Visit Thrivent.com/actionteam
- Click "Apply Now" and have your Thrivent User ID and Password handy
- Watch your doorstep for your Thrivent Action Kit
- Lead your project
- Share your completed project with Thrivent Financial and read other member's stories here
- Involve others: Form a team of volunteers to help you with your project
- Think "seed money" not "gift" or "grant": Use it to help kick start your project
- Be creative: One Thrivent Action Kit will be provided per project, so be creative. Come up with your own great idea to make a difference.
- Share your success: Share your stories, photos, and volunteer information with MOST Ministries and Thrivent Financial following your event so you can inspire others
- Questions: Contact Thrivent by calling 800-847-4836 and say "Thrivent Action Teams"
- Purchase materials to make witness bracelets as a VBS or LWML project.
- Use the money to begin an eyeglass collection drive.
- Hold a dinner or fundraiser at your church to assist with a team's travel costs.
- Organize a visit to MOST Ministries for members of your church, using the Action Team grant for publicity, transportation, and a meal.
- Click Here for other ministry needs
Thrivent Benefit members can do two Action Teams per year. Thrivent Associate members are eligible for one Action Team per year.