- Finished quilts are approximately 64" x 84" in size.
- Quilts can be made from squares or strips or mixture of fabrics. Ten (10) inch squares work well (7 rows of 9 makes a great size quilt.)
- Back of quilt can be piece of fabric or sheets work well.
- Filler is not needed unless quilt is a very light-weight fabric.
- If filler is used please use a lightweight fabric (i.e. sheet, flannel or cotton fabric). NO batting as most of our quilts are given to people living in a very warm climate.
- Each quilt is "one of a kind", with a beauty all its own, made as a gift of love by caring people for warmth and hope to those in need.